With experienced coaches, a year-long professional training plan, spacious facilities and an active triathlon community, MTC is the club for any triathlon amateur or aficionado!.
- International-level head coach. Triathlon Canada, USAT & ITU certified.
- Certified, full-time coaches, providing real-time feedback to help you achieve your training goals (cadence, energy system, technique).
- 11 coached workouts per week.
Targeted Training Plan
- MTC’s periodized training plan is built according to team races taking into account all three sports.
- Schedule built around work and school (morning and evening workouts).
- Schedule accessible online for those who want to work out on their own time.
- Swimming pool located downtown, on McGill campus (McGIll Sports Complex). In the summer, 50m outdoor pool lanes and open water swim reserved at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
- Secure, locked storage room for bikes for fall and winter. Spin bikes and trainers available for indoor spinning.
A Vibrant Community
- From recreational triathletes to elites who want to perform, train with athletes of all levels
- Social events throughout the year are a great opportunity to meet other athletes. We host welcome nights, apartment crawls, brunches, training weekends and a gala at the end of the racing season.
- Members-only Facebook group to discuss all things tri or not!