With experimented coaches, a year-long professional training plan, spacious facilities and an active triathlon community; MTC is the club for you!
1. International level head coach. Triathlon Canada, USAT & ITU certified.
2. Certified, full time coaches providing real-time feedback to help you achieve training goals (cadence, energy system, technique).
3. 11 coached workouts per week.
1. MTC periodization is built according to team races taking into account all three sports.
2. Schedule built around work and school (morning and evening workouts).
3. Schedule accessible online for those who cannot make it.
1. Swimming pool located downtown, in McGill campus (Curie Gym). In the summer, 50m outdoor pool lanes and open water swim reserved at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
2. Secure, locked storage room for bikes for fall and winter. Spin bikes and trainers available for indoor spinning.
1. From recreational triathletes to elites who want to perform, the club trains with all levels.
2. Social events throughout the year. We host a gala with awards at the end of the fall semester, and various events throughout the year.
3. Members-only Facebook group to discuss all things tri or not!