The McGill Triathlon Club welcomes everyone!
Register through McGill Client Services starting on December 17th
The Winter session will run from January 7th to April 30th.
- Register in person at McGill Client Services at the McGill Athletics building (475 Pine ave W)
- Register online on the McGill Athletics Website. If you have any problems signing up online, try a different browser or please visit the Client Services.
- You must be at least 18 years old to join MTC.
- The club has a limited capacity!
Registration Fees Winter 2018:
- McGill Students (and non-students with a McGill gym membership)
Basic Membership: $141.22 +tx
Full Membership: $207.12 +tx
Basic Membership: $183.59 +tx
Full Membership: $269.26 +tx
Please note that the non-McGill student fee includes access to Sports Complex’s locker room and showers during scheduled club workouts only. Access during non-training hours to the Sports Complex facilities and/or the Fitness Center is not included and must be purchased separately.
MTC offers two registration options. The basic and full memberships.
- Basic Membership: The basic membership consists of 6 core workouts per week. These core workouts are on a fixed schedule. It is not possible to pick the workouts you attend.
- Full Membership: The full membership consists of the same 6 core workouts as in the basic membership, and has 5 additional workouts.
How to decide between the two memberships:
The basic membership allows us to offer a lower registration price. This is ideal for those who want to discover the world of triathlon and who just want to keep in shape during the fall and winter seasons.
The fixed schedule allows our training program to be tailored around the core workouts. This will maximize the benefits of the training. However, if your schedule requires flexibility in your workout times, the full membership definitely suits your needs better, since you can just have access to all workouts.
It is not logistically possible for our coaches to keep track of the number of workouts each individual attends to make the basic membership a flexible one based on the number of attendance.